• The 33rd generation tactical tail dual-switch. All-new 360º "Switch Ring" for omnidirectional control molded from premium grade soft silicone;
high elasticity yields larger operation area for quick and accurate reaction.
• CREE XHP70.2 P2 LED with max output up to 3200 lumens (with included 18650 battery), far exceeds the competition.
• Easy Interface: One-Touch Strobe, One-Touch Turbo, One-Touch Low, Mode Memory Function, SOS, Switch Lockout Function, Quick
• Incorporates multiple breakthrough technologies: Intelligent Thermal Protection System (ITS), Intelligent Battery Identification
System (IBIS), Intelligent Charging System (ICS), Multiple Safety Systems.
• Patented tail cap dual-switch and side switch design, adaptable for different scenarios, easy to use.
• Two Interfaces: Tactical Setting; Outdoor Setting.
◇Tactical Setting: Specially designed for self-defense and tactical use. Classic KLARUS XT series control interface. One-Touch Strobe;
One-Touch Turbo; perfect candidate for any mission.
◇Outdoor Setting: Designed with the wilderness in mind. One-Touch Low; One-Touch Turbo; Multiple output levels, SOS function;
suitable for all needs in Hunting, Hiking, Camping or Search and Rescue.
• Intelligent Thermal Protection System(ITS): monitors and auto-adjusts output levels in real-time, keeps LED and crucial component
safe for the best balance of performance and safety.
• Intelligent Battery Identification System (IBIS): Adjusts output according to the currently installed 18650 battery discharge rate, compatible
with 18650 Li-ion batteries, CR123A batteries and Klarus 16340 batteries.
• Intelligent Charging System (ICS): Micro-USB charging port with real-time monitoring of charging status to prevent overcharging. Max
charging current limited to 1A (avoiding damage to charging devices), ensuring optimum charging status.
• Multiple Safety Protections: Over-Charging Protection, Over-Discharging Protection, High Current Protection, High Temperature
Protection, Reverse Polarity Protection, Impact Protection making the 360X3 safe and reliable.
• Both tail and side switches can be put into lockout mode, this prevents accidental operations; stops battery drains during storage or travel
and avoids eye injuries.
• Springs at bezel and tail end resist shock and drop damages.
• Reverse Polarity Protection eliminates damage from incorrect battery orientation.
• Aero-space Aluminum alloy body with CNC machining; Mil-spec hard anodizing (HA III); lightweight yet robust construction.
• Stainless bezel ring offers protection for crucial components and can function as an emergency glass breaker during emergencies.
• Integrated light head design for high efficiency heat dissipation.
• Tempered glass lens with scratch resistant AR coating.
• Premium quality soft silicone embedded into the flashlight body, achieving tactical slip-proof grip with max comfort. This design excels at
improving light retention in extreme cold environments.